Happy Cyber Monday! This year I am grateful for friendships and opportunity and taking life one day at a time. The last few months have brought with them some bad news in my personal life (thus my less frequent posting here on the blog and social media) but as I reflect on 2016 I cannot help but feel accomplished in my original mission to focus on “intention.” I have lost some things, and I have let go of some things in the last year or so, but I remain intentional and I am very much aware of how I am continually filling those empty spaces with new meaning and purpose.
As a thank you to my loyal readers I have been scouring the interwebs for gift ideas are both creative and affordable at $50 or less. I love to discover deals and fun new things, so I hope you’ll gather some budget-friendly inspiration from this gift guide!
P.S. Don’t forget to combine the promo codes with cashback when you sign up for Ebates if you haven’t already (download the browser extension so it pops up every time you land on a cash back-qualifying retail website) as they are having tons of double cash back offers over the next month! Ebates cashback is applicable year round!
Birchbox: Take 20% off 6- and 12-month gift subscriptions. Use code GIFT4ALL at checkout. Valid 12/9-12/11.
ThinkGeek: Take 50-75% off all kinds of electronics and geekery for the whole family. Plus 3.5% cash back when you have an Ebates account!
ModCloth: 30% off Home and Gift orders with code MERRYME. Plus 2% cash back when you have an Ebates account!
- Bodum Pour Over Coffee Carafe. Comes with a stainless steel mesh filter which is great for the environment because it’s totally reusable. Won’t trap essential oils of your coffee in a paper filter, and makes a beautiful slow-brew. Oh, and it’s dishwasher safe!
- Pocketsqua.re Lapel Pins. Got a dapper guy? Look no further. From roses to skulls and everything in between, plus bowties and tie clips. Take his suiting to the next level with affordable flair (use code “TURKEY30” for an extra 30% off).
- Ultra Portable Camping Hammock. Extremely compact and ultra lightweight for maximum portability. The Neolite Trek Hammock features super strong breathable and quick drying woven nylon and provides relaxing support for up to 400lbs. Features an integrated drawstring stuff sack that doubles as a convenient storage bag for your gear, gadgets or other personal items.
- Crux Beard Oil. This stuff smells heavenly and is such a wonderful conditioner for your guy’s beard. It’s made with comforting avocado, almond, and jojoba oils and has a subtly herbal scent that will cement your bond in no time.
- Goat Story Viking Horn Coffee Mug. Your hipster boyfriend or husband will love this horn-shaped coffee mug which holds 12 oz. of his favorite beverage. Comes with a set of 2 straps, long and short, and the leather holder turns upside down to transform into a stand, which easily enables placing the mug onto a flat surface.
- Pocketsqua.re Pocketsquares. Affordable and chic hankies to go with all the other haberdashery details, and they too are even more of a steal for the next couple of days when you use code “TURKEY30” for an extra 30% off.
- Somersets English Shaving Oil. A small but mighty all natural shaving alternative that only requires 3-4 drops of oil for a great shave, with or without rinsing which makes it both TSA and camping/environmentally friendly.
- Stainless Steel Bullet Whiskey Stones are reusable and stylish! Add two or three to your favorite libation and enjoy. After use, just rinse and repeat.
- Kiehl’s Age Defender Eye Repair. Over time, Vitamin C, linseed extract, and caffeine work together to firm, lift, and smooth skin, diminishing undereye bags and dark circles.
- BirchboxMan Gift Subscription. Each monthly box includes 4 grooming samples, plus a stylish accessory or gadget. This is a great way to let him sample lots of high end products before purchasing the full size version.
- Brass Pineapple Mug. 100% Brass and 100% freaking cute. It’s high quality, durable, and shiny. The removable top can also double as a stand.
- Ryan Gosling Fuzzy Pillowcase. Hey girl, feel my sweater. It’s made of boyfriend material, just like this 20″ x 30″ pillow cover made of cozy cotton and polyester fuzzy goodness. SERIOUSLY, guys, it’s a RYAN. GOSLING. PILLOW. Need I say more???
- Mobot. Part foam roller, part aluminum water bottle. For workouts and muscle manipulation on the go.
- Detachable Phone Lens. These will work on any phone with an exterior camera lens and you can choose from wide angle, fish eye, macro or even telephoto options.
- Magnetic Mini Succulent Planter for making your fridge or your cube (or anything with a flat metal surface) look adorable!
- Squash Blossom Necklace from Purple Peridot.
- Roxy Embroidered Rucksack. What’s black and white and wildly textured all over? This amazing little bag.
- Leather Cord Clam in Florida Flamingo Pink. This set of 3 low profile leather cord keepers will make easy work of ear buds and power cords.
- Travalo Travel Perfume Atomizer. Easily take your favorite perfume with you. TSA and small purse approved! Simply pump to fill from a standard perfume bottle.
- Laundress No. 10 Detergent. I’ve had a long time love affair with the entire Laundress line, and this is my go to scent which I mix with their Signature Detergent and Whites Detergent. At the heart of this rich and sophisticated fragrance is a chorus of dark, almost sinister spice. Its sultry side is tamed by pure and fresh powder notes – this is laundry after all.
Know of another affordable holiday gift that I missed?
I’d love to hear your ideas too!