Yes, it’s Election Day. But it’s also National Candy Day, which I think quite appropriate because after fulfilling your civic duty doesn’t everyone deserve a special treat to celebrate? 🙂
If you have been feeling a bit blue because you thought the fun and treats ended last weekend, fear not. I’m going to boss lady Wonka my way through the next week or so with even more goodies and treats from Sugarfina and Darby Smart, so make like a lollipop and stick around! There will be sweet advice on how to prepare for a boudoir photoshoot for your honey, as well as both freebies and giveaways along the way.
First, the freebies, shall we? My friend Megan Marie who blogs at The Things She Sees has designed some absolutely adorable tech backgrounds/printables for your phone, kindle, Instagram, etc. For those not in the know, Megan Marie is a serious Midwestern boss lady who shares my background in territory sales, is newly engaged, loves animals, and fancies herself a pizza connoisseur. Her super creative blog is a mix of Pinterest-worthy DIY, lifestyle posts, and a little shop full of her whimsical custom dream catchers.
1. A dessert-themed Kawaii decoden phone case for iPhone 5/5s. It’s one part Hello Kitty, one part blingtastic Barbie.
2. A (sold out) Sugarfina Faves gift set (a candy maker beloved by stars like Jessica Alba, Tyra Banks, Reese Witherspoon, Oprah Winfrey) which includes 1 oz. tastings of each of the following favorite Sugarfina candies:
- Champagne Bears®
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels
- Peach Bellini
- Chocolate Berry Basket
- Marshmallow Eggs
- Tahitian Vanilla Malt Balls
- Dark Chocolate Coffee Toffee
- Dark Chocolate Toffee Almonds
For a chance to win, simply enter the Rafflecopter below!