By popular request, I’ve created a round up of my Top 12 Beauty Buys based on the products that currently get the heaviest rotation in my personal beauty regimen. I am making these recommendations based on the product quality, actual results, as well as affordability in many cases.
Links to the products are listed below the graphic, and I have also provided a list of the specific product shades that I use. I am olive skin toned, and my skin tends toward sensitive and combination of oily AND dry.
1. Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Medium Brown.
2. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Intense Black.
3. RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum. Not quite as dramatic as Latisse, but much more affordable and still quite effective.
4. Rimmel London Scandal’eyes Rockin’ Curves Mascara in Black. The S-shaped wand is great for working into the corners.
5. Tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer SPF 30 in Medium.
6. Tarte Cheek Stain in Exposed and Blissful.
7. MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 30 in NW20.
8. Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess.
9. Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist. I spritz this on after I apply my makeup, and also before bed (on top of moisturizer/argan oil).
10. Ole Henriksen Power Peel Professional Spa Grade Kit. Effective but not overly intense.
11. Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment. Heals chapped lips, dry skin, eczema, etc.
12. Any cold-pressed, pure argan oil. Poppy Austin is good, but there are plenty of others as well.