Today’s post is focusing on some of my favorite gifting ideas that are both unique and affordable. I think you’ll enjoy some of my picks whether you’re looking for something small enough to stuff a stocking, or just some fresh ideas for your own holiday shopping wish list:
- Shea Terra Black Seed Honey & Mud Beauty Masque. One of my top 5 beauty products and the most expensive item on my gift guide at a whopping $24 per jar, it’s actually a great buy because a little goes a long way and I’ve seen similar formulas sell for upwards of $75. Its primary ingredients include black seed honey combined with Moroccan mud to detox and soften skin. I love that it’s multi-purpose as the ingredients provide a gentle exfoliation as you remove the mask. It’s all natural without harsh chemicals or parabens. I’ve got it slathered all over my face as I work on this post!
- The Racktrap is a silky little pouch that holds your ID, credit cards, keys, and cash. You tuck it into your favorite bra and voila! It’s perfect for those times you just don’t feel like carrying a clutch, or need your hands free so you can tote a glass of champagne in one hand and a plate of nibbles in the other. Priorities, amiright, ladies?
- iDecoz Selfie Mirror is a relatively genius product that attaches to any smartphone and assists both with beauty touch ups as well as selfies that don’t require you to use the front camera. Let’s face it, everyone knows the quality on the front camera is nowhere near as good as the back camera! And it’s restickable!
- The Laundress Signature Detergent. I am in love with the entire line of Laundress products, especially the more expensive and super sexy Le Labo Santal 33 scent. I use the Signature detergent (which also smells great so maybe start with this one first and see how you like it) for my bed linens and drop a capful of the more luxury-priced Santal 33 into the wash, which results in my bed smelling deliciously delicate and woody with notes of cardamom, iris, violet, ambrox, sandalwood, papyrus, cedar and leather. Aside from a little luxury between the sheets, Laundress products are made of plant-derived anionic and nonionic surfactants, stain-fighting and cleaning enzymes protease, amylase, cellulase, lipase), mineral-derived cleaning enhancers (borax, sodium gluconate, and calcium chloride), and a bit of perfume. Their formulas are nontoxic, cruelty-free, biodegradable, and comprised of allergen-free materials.
- Pupmenities Kit. Available in a variety of colors, each little kit contains a 6ft leash, waste bags, 2.75″ water or food bowl, toy, wipes and a charm for your pups collar. Now you and your dog can go almost anywhere without worry. Great for storing in your car or stashing in a purse for emergencies.
- Ice Cream USB. Seriously, who doesn’t need an extra 32GB worth of storage in the shape of a tasty treat? There’s also a hamburger, slice of watermelon, etc. Treat yourself!
- Hairbanglez. Each silicone bracelet contains perfectly spaced scalloped indents that sandwich a hair tie for safekeeping and stylishly eliminates the red indent caused by wearing the elastic directly on your wrist. Plus it blends in with your other jewelry and they come in more than a dozen colors including metallics and a tortoise shell pattern.
- Buff UV Headband in more than 20 patterns. Whether you’re pounding the pavement training for a 10k, or reaching for the sky in Trikonasana, Coolmax® Extreme fabric wicks away moisture and dries quickly, while Polygiene® keeps it smelling fresh and clean.
- Card Ninja. If the Racktrap is too cheeky for your tastes, maybe a Card Ninja will do. It fits nearly all smart phones and cases and stores credit and debit cards, drivers license, student ID, cash and more.
- Nicole Miller Flower Weekly Organizer. There’s just something about having a tangible record of your life and upcoming events and notes. Easily portable with a 5.875 x 8.625 page size, tabbed monthly calendars allow for detailed scheduling and ample writing space.
Know of an affordable holiday gift or stocking stuffer that I missed?
I’d love to hear your ideas too!